Monday, February 18, 2008

Music makes me smile =]

Aughh. I am sooo behind on...just everything. And when I finally try to get everything back right, more stuff happens and...its just a stupid cycle. Blah. Anyways...I finally ordered my birthday present to me =]. My b-day's not till March 14 but I bought a Zune- 8 gb, 2nd gen, and a blue silicone cover. Oh and a new cd. Yayyers. And my mom just kinda gave me one of her cds she just bought...fun. Goodness me...I'm gonna be 17!!! *sigh* Life's too short. But then, it takes forever. o_O I dunno. Who reads this? eh...I'll be back...

3 comments:

Katy-Anne Binstead said...

Haha yes but can you ACT 17? :D I'll be 23...I'm gettin old.

Katie said...

Heh Heh...do I have to??

Unknown said...

Well, happy belated birthday, by now ;)
Sorry it took me so long to respond to your comment!
Things have been so busy around me! I can understand when you say you feel behind on everything. I feel so behind in bloggy world!
Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. Oh, and you asked… I’m 15. ;)
Well, I hope you enjoyed your birthday and the present from you to you ;)
Have a great week!
~ Alexandra